for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided:
- the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given
- Full-text Institutional Repository of the Ruđer Bošković Institute - FULIR is mentioned
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
for full-text and other full data items
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, and displayed or performed
- for personal research or study, or educational purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- Mention of Full-text Institutional Repository of the Ruđer Bošković Institute - FULIR is appreciated but not mandatory.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Science General
- Agriculture, Food and Veterinary
- Biology and Biochemistry
- Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Ecology and Environment
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Health and Medicine
- Technology General
- Library and Information Science
- Computers and IT
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Materials
- Full-text Institutional Repository of the Ruđer Bošković Institute - FULIR holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- working drafts
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
- Principal Languages: English; Croatian
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by employees of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If Full-text Institutional Repository of the Ruđer Bošković Institute - FULIR receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- No retention period defined.
- Full-text Institutional Repository of the Ruđer Bošković Institute - FULIR will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
- Full-text Institutional Repository of the Ruđer Bošković Institute - FULIR regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Journal publishers' rules
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- No closure policy defined.